Foreign member of the AINU
- +86 18104628666
Duan Lian, male, born in 1971, PhD in economics, registered tax accountant, Researcher, Master Tutor, Modern Business Research Center (Key Research Base of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Ministry of Education), Zhejiang Gongshang University,Dean of the New Retail and Modern Commodity Circulation Research Institute, Hangzhou Business School, Director of the Department of Economics and Trade, and an international leader of the Ministry of Commerce,Senior cross-border e-commerce engineer, director of National Trade Economics Teaching Research Association, executive director of Investment Promotion Research Association, think tank expert of Zhejiang Electronic Commerce Promotion Association,Hangzhou science and technology expert, Harbin University of Commerce Modern Commodity Circulation Research Center hired as a researcher. The research direction is engineering economics, cross-border e-commerce and digital trade, commodity circulation and modern service industry.
In the field of modern service industry research, Duan Lian innovatively put forward the viewpoints that the servicization of the manufacturing industry is regarded as a strategic emerging industry development idea, and that China’s producer service industry has a “self-stabilizing” effect.It has achieved rich high-level scientific research results and good social response.Independent authors or first authors have published many papers in well-known domestic core journals such as “Economic Management”, “China Soft Science”, “Social Science Front”, “Science Management Research”, “Seeking Truth”, “Economy” and other well-known core journals Articles,Published 2 EI international search papers, and some of the papers were reprinted by “Xinhua Digest”, “College Liberal Arts Academic Digest” and “Photocopy Materials of People’s University”.3 monographs (one of which is an academic monograph on digital trade).Presided over or mainly participated in the completion of a number of vertical and horizontal projects such as the National Social Science Fund Project, the Humanities and Social Sciences Project of the Ministry of Education, the Zhejiang Provincial Federation of Social Sciences Project, the Hangzhou Social Science Planning Project, the Industry and Information Commission project, and the CPPCC project.He was awarded the National Scholarship for Doctoral Students by the Ministry of Education. At the same time, as the first person to complete, he won the second prize of provincial and ministerial scientific research awards 3 times and the first prize of prefectural and departmental scientific research awards 3 times.
The representative scientific research results and awards are also attached as follows:
1. Published papers and paper retrieval status (first author)
1) “The economic effects of the internal structure of China’s producer service industry” was published in the sixth issue of “Economic Management” 2014, retrieved by CSSCI, and reprinted in full by “College Liberal Arts Academic Abstracts”, Duan Lian.
2) “Modern Service Industry, Serving Manufacturing and Strategic Emerging Industries” was published in the fourth issue of “Scientific Management Research” in 2011, retrieved by CSSCI and reprinted by “Xinhua Digest”, Duan Lian, Zhao Dehai.
3) “Research on the Optimization of Industrial Structure of my country’s Producer Service Industry” published in “Economic Zongheng” 2014 Issue 4, CSSCI search, Duan Lian.
4) “Economic Structure Adjustment from the Perspective of Ownership Structure-Based on a Comparative Study of Taizhou and Harbin” published in “Seeking Truth” in 2013, issue 1, CSSCI search, Duan Lian.
5) “Empirical analysis on the dynamic system of dollar-euro exchange rate——a redesigned method based on ” 2011 International conference on management science &engineering 18th annual conference proceedings,2011,EI Search, Duan Lian, Han Chaoliang, Zhao Dehai;.
6) “Research on the Development Status and Countermeasures of Producer Service Industry in Heilongjiang Province” and “Proceedings of the Third China Private Economy Innovation Forum”, 2011, searched by EI, Duan Lian, Zhao Dehai, and Haifeng Hai.
7) “Research on Financial Achievements and Their Rationality” published in “Friends of Accounting” in June 2011 (Peking University core journal), Duan Lian, Zhao Dehai.
8) “Research on the Impact of Russian Taxation on the Economy” was published in “Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology” (Social Science Edition), Issue 1, 2012, Duan Lian, Zhao Dehai.
9) “Innovation-driven supply innovation and supply-side structural reforms” published in “Seeking Truth” Issue 6, 2017, Duan Lian.
10) “An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamic System of the US Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate-A Method Based on the Redesign of a Nonlinear Dynamic System” published in “Social Science Front” 2016, Issue 2, Duan Lian.
2. Presiding over or mainly participating in the subject project
1) The National Social Science Fund Project “Research on Resource-based City Transformation and Service Outsourcing Industry Structure Optimization and Innovation” (10bjy08), 2010.5-2013.5, finalized.
2) The Humanities and Social Sciences Research Project of the Ministry of Education, “Agricultural Product Quality and Safety Moral Hazard and Risk Avoidance” (13JYC790085), 2013.4-2016.4, finalized.
3) Research project of Zhejiang Provincial Federation of Social Sciences (2019STZX03N) “Research on the Evaluation System of Agricultural Multifunctionality under the Visual Threshold of Rural Revitalization”, 2018.5-2019.5, finalized.
4) Hangzhou City Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project (Z18JC120) “Internal Structure Effect and Optimization of China’s Producer Service Industry under the New Normal” 2017.12-2018.12, finalized.
5) Hangzhou City Philosophy and Social Science Planning Project “The Mechanism and Effect of Entrepreneurship Driven by Innovation on Overcapacity Reduction” (M20JC082), 2020, 1-, in research.
6) The Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Key Research Base Zhejiang Gongshang University Modern Business Research Center Project “Regional Network Trade Theory, Method and Practice under the Condition of Open Economy”, 2018.12-2020.12, finalized.
7) Harbin Daoli District Political Coordination Research Project “Implementing the strategy of revitalizing the business district and vigorously developing modern service industry”, 2013.12-2014.6, finalized.
3. Published monographs (independently written)
1) “Theory, Method and Practice of Regional Online Trade under the Condition of Open Economy”, December 2020, Hans Publishing House, USA.
2) “Research on the Internal Structure Effect and Optimization of China’s Producer Service Industry”, November 2016, China Financial and Economic Publishing House.
3) “Research on the Development of Producer Service Industry and Service Outsourcing in Heilongjiang Province”, December 2012, Heilongjiang People’s Publishing House.
4. The status of scientific research awards (first person to complete)
1) In March 2015, the paper “Modern Service Industry, Serving Manufacturing and Strategic Emerging Industries” won the second prize of the 16th Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award of Heilongjiang Province (provincial and ministerial scientific research award).
2) In October 2016, the paper “The Economic Effects of the Internal Structure of China’s Producer Service Industry” won the second prize of the 17th Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award of Heilongjiang Province (provincial and ministerial scientific research award).
3) In October 2018, the monograph “Research on the Internal Structure Effect and Optimization of China’s Producer Service Industry” won the second prize of the 18th Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award of Heilongjiang Province (provincial and ministerial scientific research award).
4) The paper “Research on Fiscal and Taxation Policies from the Perspective of Low-Carbon Economy” won the first prize of the second social science outstanding scientific research achievement of Heilongjiang Economics.
5) The paper “Modern Service Industry, Serving Manufacturing and Strategic Emerging Industries” won the first prize of the third social science outstanding scientific research achievement in Heilongjiang Economics.
6) The monograph “Research on the Development of Producer Services and Service Outsourcing in Heilongjiang Province” won the first prize of the 4th Social Science Outstanding Scientific Research Achievement Award of Heilongjiang Economics.